A Macintosh classified data processing support tool
OITC is proud to present the Department of Defense, the DOD contractor community and other
security conscious organizations with a standard, proven, off-the-shelf declassification
application for Macintosh computers and their associated peripherals.
The product, DeClass, can also augment your TEMPEST and non TEMPEST computers and
provides you with the following desktop security features:
OITC is confident that after you review all the alternatives, DeClass will be the declassification tool of choice
because of the comprehensive way we treat the declassification of ADP/AIS equipment which has been used for
processing of national security information or company sensitive data. OITC provides facility/work group licenses
- Fully compliant with the requirements of DOD 5220.22-M, the Industrial
Security Manual, DIAM 50-4, SCIREQ-005, NCSC's Magnetic Remnants Manual
and operationally used in existing System Security Plans.
- DOD Security Levels as well as FOUO and Commercial Company Private.
- Declassifies all storage areas within your Macintosh in accordance with
the Industrial Security Manual, and clears memory in accordance with DIAM
50-4 and SCIREQ-005.
- Main memory, external display screens and non-volatile storage.
- Hard drives, 3 1/2" Micro Floppy and RAM disks.
- Complete disk declassification.
- Buffer memories within Macintosh peripherals, such as ImageWriter.
- All LaserWriterĘ models and third party Postscript Laser printers.
- Declassifies Compact, Component, Portable and PowerPC Macintosh
computers running system 6, 7 or AU/X.
- Disk formatting, bad block, and verification support.
- Complete manual with step by step procedures for your security plan,
verification test procedures and verification software.
DeClass for the Macintosh, ISPN 94527-200, is presently available under license for a single machine at $275.00.
Multiple machine, project or facility licenses are also available. A special license for security departments for
handling inadvertent contamination of unclassified machines is also available. For DeClass orders/licenses or
personalized solutions for your specialized needs
contact OITC today.
©1995-1996 by OITC